Monday, October 4, 2010

Internet Struggles

Recently my internet provider decided with nearly no notice to discontinue unlimited usage programs. They replaced it with data bundles - while giving no way to monitor one's usage. It also decides on its own to use any balance on the SIM card after your bundle is over so that the balance intended for the next bundle is no longer there. AAARGH. I'm searching for a replacement that is unlimited usage - this data bundle approach is expensive.

Got results from my first term of studies for my Masters of Divinity - top of the class. This "senior" student can still study!

Also signed up today for my placement work with the campus chaplaincy. Should be an interesting experience. Anything from leading Bible studies to preaching at the chapel on Sunday.

I'm at an internet cafe right now - so let me close for today.

Blessings on your day.

1 comment:

  1. Kudos to a "Senior" who can still study. Now get going on that research proposal that needs to be done stat! Love you

    ReplyDelete