Wednesday, September 29, 2010

More on Kampala

Locks, locks and locks. I have more keys in my bag than I have ever had in my life. A key to every room in the house, the garage, the doors, the gate. A couple of weeks ago, I refused to go out – acting as though I was a prisoner! However, God used that experience to remind me that I have the keys and that there are areas of my life that I live as though the door is locked, yet He has set me free.

A drive down a modern divided highway may include the following sights – a naked man (fortunately going the same way I was), a RAV4 pulled off on the side and people removing a live pig in a sack from its boot, cows crossing willy-nilly, bicycles with passengers and motorcycles going in any direction – literally!

Just getting my blogging hat on – so these are just some thoughts from the day.

Blessings on your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment